Saturday 8 May 2010

Sound of my heart


How are you?
I'm glad if you say that you're okay ..
That day was so fun for you
Because that's what I expect ..

Is there your beautiful face shone this morning ..?
Smiling gently on all day
I've never seen your smile ..
But I can feel it in my heart

Because imagine you are a beauty that I never get ..

Did you know?
Every second that I have, I used to dream and imagine ..
Will one day you be mine?

As you might say "you're just a friend to me"
I will continue to wait until your thinking changed over time ..
Although I know it's not possible ..
But I'll keep waiting here ..

When I ask, can we meet?
And you replied "oh.. I'm too busy"
I try to stay understand you
Taste ..
Survive ..
and wait until the time came ..

dear..
Did you know that I really wanted to tell you what I have passed today ..
I want you to smile and be entertained when you're listening to me ..

I know maybe this time you have been saturated with talk of us who look the same every night ..
Or maybe you just want to get away from me ..
I'll never know what's in your heart ..
Is that a question or a rejection of me ...

For some reason I can't wait until nightfall ..
Maybe it was the time where there was talk of two hearts that are open ..
And every word you out..
Is it from your heart?
But believe what you've given to me was very make my days be full of meaning ..
I want to say all that is in my heart ..
But I'm afraid ..
Maybe you'll get away from me when I'm going to say it ..
Or maybe you would say that our hearts are not in line ..

Whatever you say
And whatever will you do ..
Believe that you will remain in my heart
Because only you who ever touched the depths of this heart ..
And impressions you leave behind..,
is the evidence happy that you ever existed in my heart ..
and I love you ...

By: Juan "First rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment